Wednesday 10 April 2013

What a Year it's Been!

This past month, (Saturday, March 2 to be exact) marked the one year anniversary of my move from the suburban sprawl of Kennett Square, Pennsylvania (USA) to the tropical island city-state of Singapore. 

Over the course of that time, I've had the chance to visit nine different countries - most of which I never thought I would experience in my lifetime.  Jennifer, Cooper and Sophia have been with me for most of these travels...and if you include the travels of my beloved pup, Jessie, you can add a tenth country to the list we've collectively visited (due to Jessie's overnight stay at the pet hotel in the Netherlands on her long journey to Singapore).

We've seen, ate and experienced things that didn't even cross my mind 18 months ago and now, I can't help but think of what's next.  (another trip to Batu Batu in two weeks is the answer, if you were wondering.)

It's hard to put into words what we've experienced, so instead we made a video.  We hope you enjoy it - we certainly have enjoyed our first year in Southeast Asia! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.